SF6 Pressure Regulators – Gas Filling Equipment
Concorde Specialty Gases offers high precision pressure regulators for SF6 gas. Our regulators control gas pressure for a lower, more consistent working pressure.
Custom Designed Regulator Features include:
- Single stage
- Self-contained module for precise pressure regulation
- Chrome-plated brass barstock body
- Chrome-plated die cast zinc bonnet
- 316L stainless steel diaphragm for no inboard diffusion
- 10 micron sintered bronze filter
- Teflon (PTFE) seats and internal seals
- Low wetting surface area requiring minimal purge requirements
- Field-adjustable pressure limit to safeguard downstream equipment
- Self resetting safety relief valve vented to atmosphere to protect downstream equipment from over-pressurization
- Convoluted diaphragm for smooth pressure changes
- Compact design that allows for easy transportation and easy integration
- Smooth surface finish
- Low droop to ensure stable outlet pressure
|Recommended Regulators (CGA 590 ¼ NPTM Outlet)|
|0-30-590||4000 PSI INLET
0-30 PSI OUTLET
|0-60-590||4000 PSI INLET
0-60 PSI OUTLET
|0-200-590||4000 PSI INLET
0-200 PSI OUTLET
These regulators are intended for primary pressure control on non-corrosive, high purity or liquefied gases (up to grade 4.5) in applications where minor fluctuations in outlet pressure, due to diminishing inlet supply pressure, can be tolerated.
High Pressure Hoses and Fittings
Concorde Specialty Gases, Inc.
36 Eaton Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Toll Free: 1-800-818-5109
C3F8 Gas (R-218)
CF4 Gas (R-14)
Custom Gas Blends
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Concorde Gas Customer Pledge:
- 100% Product Quality Warranty - Random testing by leading independent laboratories to ensure consistent product quality.
- 100% Product Replacement Guarantee - If any Concorde Gas product fails to meet or exceed our published quality standards, we will provide a full replacement, including all shipping expenses.
- Turnaround in One Business Day or Less - from order to shipment in the Continental US!
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee - We will do whatever it takes to assure that our customers are completely satisfied with Concorde’s Products and Service.
- Recycling Programs - designed to save you money and do our part for the environment!
Concorde Gas Services:
- 60 Days Free Demurrage
- Buy 4, Ship Free
- Cylinder Purchase, Rental, Trade-ins
- Customer Cylinder Refills
- Same Day Shipping
- Drop Ship Services
- Private Label (OEM) Programs
- Recycling Services
- Custom Designed Cradle to Grave Programs
- Major Credit Cards Accepted